Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 1 October 2012

Model Liya Kebede in Leather

Yes, it's official.

I got a reply from Ramone trooper that he has closed down LEATHER BEAUTY 2 on 30 Sep 2012 (Sun).
He has posted this on his former LEATHER BEAUTY site which I just approved the comment.

"Just to let you know I stopped blogging from yesterday - as I feel it's time to concentrate on my comics and other projects - it's important I focus on them - as I have neglected them in recent times. Hope it's not too much of a disappointment to my visitors but I felt it was time to move on."

I hope his fans understand.

He did mention he will occasionally guest post in different places like Leatherbabes forum and a few pics will be uploaded on leatherdreams tk when he feels like it.

I will not close down his original LEATHER BEAUTY in order to wait for him to come back.

Anyway, model Liya Kebede in leather coat and leather gloves.



No comments:

Post a Comment